Friday, July 6, 2012

So It's been a long time since I updated my blog. What have I been doing? Quite a lot actually. I'm really excited about what me and my crew have been up to.  Last year we animated a short 50 second piece. I was happy with what we'd accomplished, but decided to try something a bit more adventurous for our next project. It's a 4 minute short with some really fun characters. Over the course of the next few weeks I'll be updating you on our progress. I'd like to share some images with you now, but I recently had a flood and haven't been able to get the computers fired up yet. A flood is quite disruptive and has set me back, but I should be back up within the next week to 10 days. In the meantime, here are a couple of wip's of 2 of the characters.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it animatied. Your work always inspire me. All the best!

    ReplyDelete